Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Decorations

With great appreciation, we were really excited to decorate our new home for Christmas.  We bought our first real (fake) Christmas tree, we hung new Christmas lights from our rooftop, and I found our family's new (old) nativity set.  (The Christmas stockings will have to come next year).
Evie really enjoyed the tree and playing with the ornaments, (and we put lots of kid-friendly ones near the bottom).  After our tree arrived, she asked every day for about a week when we could decorate it.  When I asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she told me she wanted decorations for our tree.
Our vintage nativity set, which I absolutely adore, was scored for $5 on Ebay.  I found it in early October, long before anyone else was thinking about buying one, I guess.  (Obviously I was a little excited to decorate for Christmas too).
So anyway, before we packed everything away, I asked Joe to take a few photos of what he referred to as "our winter wonderland", (haha, I love that).









No comments:

Post a Comment