Friday, April 10, 2015

Henry's First Lollipop

This might be a good, early example of how a parent is different with their second child.  Today I needed to go to Michael's to buy some ribbon.  The kids were cranky, and we still needed to go to the grocery store.  To buy myself a few minutes of cooperation, I gave Evie a sucker.  (I keep a small stash in the diaper bag for such occasions).  Henry looked interested, so I thought "what the heck", and gave him one too.  And so at 14 1/2 months old, Henry enjoyed his first sucker (first candy, really).  Evie's first sucker was at 2 years + 3 days old.  I know this because there is an adorable blog post about it here.
Anyway, needless to say, he really enjoyed it, and I took a few quick photos to capture the moment.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment