I also had a pallet of flagstone delivered on Monday, and I spend a good amount of time working to create a pathway. It was really fun! On Saturday, Joe and a friend from work spent a few hours spreading it out over the front and side yards. We still have a lot of work to do before it looks great, but we're well on our way.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Front Yard Sand Mountain
We had 15 tons of decomposed granite delivered on Monday morning. A big truck came while the kids were in school, and dumped all of it into the middle of our front yard. So the kids came home to a new sand mountain - they were so thrilled! We weren't able to spread it out until Saturday, so they had a few days to play on it. They had so much fun!!! (And months later, they will occasionally bring up their disappointment that it's gone now).
I also had a pallet of flagstone delivered on Monday, and I spend a good amount of time working to create a pathway. It was really fun! On Saturday, Joe and a friend from work spent a few hours spreading it out over the front and side yards. We still have a lot of work to do before it looks great, but we're well on our way.
I also had a pallet of flagstone delivered on Monday, and I spend a good amount of time working to create a pathway. It was really fun! On Saturday, Joe and a friend from work spent a few hours spreading it out over the front and side yards. We still have a lot of work to do before it looks great, but we're well on our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment