He looks an awful lot like Evie did at this age, doesn't he? Except he's fatter, hehe.. the boy likes to eat. He's also very interested in what I'm eating at dinnertime, watching my every bite and trying to grab for my plate. (Also, yes I do realize that little white daisies are not that boyish, but I didn't have time to make him a new shirt this month. It could be worse).
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Henry Turns 4 Months Old!
Our little Henry is growing up way too fast! (Did I say that last month too?) He is such a joy, always smiling, easy-going, and loves attention. He also drools a lot, we think he may be teething. And has started making those complaining noises when he's bored. (Ah yes, I remember when Evie used to make those same annoying sounds). Henry also loves interaction and wants to be part of the party all the time, even at 6 in the morning when Joe and I are desperately trying to get our last few minutes of sleep before the day begins. He usually falls back asleep an hour later. Henry is also still waking me up every 3 hours during the night to eat, so I'm a little short on sleep these days. We plan to move him into his own room very soon, as soon as we can transition Evie into her big-girl bed. Maybe then we'll get a little more sleep (fingers crossed).
He looks an awful lot like Evie did at this age, doesn't he? Except he's fatter, hehe.. the boy likes to eat. He's also very interested in what I'm eating at dinnertime, watching my every bite and trying to grab for my plate. (Also, yes I do realize that little white daisies are not that boyish, but I didn't have time to make him a new shirt this month. It could be worse).
He looks an awful lot like Evie did at this age, doesn't he? Except he's fatter, hehe.. the boy likes to eat. He's also very interested in what I'm eating at dinnertime, watching my every bite and trying to grab for my plate. (Also, yes I do realize that little white daisies are not that boyish, but I didn't have time to make him a new shirt this month. It could be worse).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment