After dragging the kids on a couple of other errands, we stopped by a grocery store where we don't normally shop. I spied another mom returning this kids cart that looked like a race car with two seats and steering wheels. I used to think these things were so cheesy and cumbersome, (and come on, sometimes they look kinda dirty & gross). But I really wanted to get Evie into a cart so I could get in and out without the challenges of letting her walk by herself. Anyway, both kids loved it!!! After a couple of minutes, Evie showed Henry how to work his steering wheel which he loved (very sweet of her). And as we were cruising around the store, Evie kept saying "beep, beep, beeeeep, beeeep, beep", which was hilarious and had a ton of the other shoppers laughing and smiling at the kids. I've now changed my opinion about these types of carts and I wish more stores had them. Still not our go-to grocery store, but we will be back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment