Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fun Outside

I've really been making an effort to get the kids outside more.  Sometimes after I wake Evie from her afternoon nap, we go out front and she waters the flowers (and everything else) with the hose.  The flowers are probably suffering a bit from it, but she really loves water, spraying water, and using the spray nozzle on the hose (which is really good for improving her distal finger strength for her fine motor skills).
Eventually, Henry wakes up from his nap and I have to decide what to do with him if we continue to play outside.  Today, I thought I would try to put him in the pack-n-play for a little bit with some toys.  What I didn't expect is that Evie would want to get in there with him.  (She had to take off her pants first, they were filthy dirty).  And it was so adorable to watch them lay down together and play in there.  It is so rare that Evie really engages Henry, (she typically just wants him to go away).  But they were so happy in there together, and it was so funny, Evie would raise her leg up and then Henry would copy her.
Here are some adorable photos of them together in the pack-n-play:








No comments:

Post a Comment