Thursday, February 26, 2015

Riverview Park in Mesa

Our Henry doesn't like riding in the car very much, so I try make our longer errands include something fun.  Today, I needed to pick up a couple of things from Jo-Ann Fabrics, and since this retailer must think no one in central Phoenix sews, we had to drive to Mesa.  On a previous trip, I had spotted what looked like a pretty cool park across the street from this retail complex.  And it is!  There are lots of cool playground equipment and climbing net structures.  Even a 50 foot tall structure for older children and adults, (you can spot Evie underneath it).  Evie had so much fun, and we will bring a swimsuit next time for the splash pad.  Sadly, there are no swings or sand, so there was really nothing for Henry to do. but he was a good sport about it and enjoyed watching the kids play.








No comments:

Post a Comment